Hummer Foto Feeder™

Hummer Foto Feederâ„¢
All Products are Here

2010-09-23

Risk to Hummers from the Praying Mantis - Read Warning First!

I try to keep the emphasis here on the positive and joyful. But, a friend and fellow eBay seller, Grandma Darlene, sent me a link to a difficult and gruesome story to read. However, because in many areas the praying mantis is a common insect, I felt I had to pass this on. WARNING - if there are never praying mantises near you, I would avoid reading this story. But, these insects pose a very real risk to our dear little visitors if they are present in your region. You can also skip checking this link and just try to keep them as far away as possible from any feeders you may have. Well, now that you have all the warnings...if you want to read about this the link is here:

http://www.birdwatchersdigest.com/site/backyardbirds/hummingbirds/mantis-hummer.aspx

No comments:

Post a Comment